Your inspection process at Full Scope Inspection
- Call or email to set up a time that works for all involved parties.
- Read and sign a Pre-Inspection Agreement. You may request that the agreement be sent to you prior to the inspection date.
- Read the Standards of Practice.
- Read the Code of Ethics.
- Determine which parties will receive a copy of the report.
- Sellers and their agent need be notified that all areas of the home should be accessible for a full inspection.
- Clients are welcome to attend the inspection.
- Payment is due in full on the day of inspection. Make checks payable to Larry Oleson FSI.
- A copy of your report will be emailed to you.
Thank you for visiting our website to see what Full Scope Inspection can do for you.